Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Female Chauvinist Pigs

I would recomend Female Chauvinist Pigs, because the book covers diversly the issue of making sex more open. People (especially women) should be informed of all of these topics discussed throughtout this book, such as porn, the youth getting older younger, rainbow parties, lesbians, and prostitution. With the knowledge of what is happeneing to our culture, maybe more people would wake up and realize. This would prevent future generations from following in the same footsteps. With so many of these things happening around us many people have grown accepting of it. If we had more feminists fighting against it, maybe female chauvinist pigs would decrease.

1 comment:

  1. Why is it important for women to know about porn, rainbow parties, lesbians, and prostitution. Is this a book you would have read outside of this class? I thought it was all rather pointless, but that is just my opinion. I didn't want to know about rainbow parties, etc.
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete